Juliet Betancourt - March 23, 1938 - August 22, 2017

A tribute to Mom.  I created this video the night before my Mom's viewing. I struggled to find the right pictures to display.  She was a quiet, stubborn, and independent warrior.  She used love and kindness to combat the numerous trials within her lifetime. Her heart was pure. I say this as her daughter, but I know that all who met her and spoke with her, would agree.  Juliet was an angel.
The pain that I feel from her loss is unending.  I love you Mom.


Comments

  1. I am not sure how, but I stumbled across your blog today. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I have fond memories of her when we were kids. Her kindness and her love towards me meant a lot. She was always an example to me of a godly woman. I am sure she is very much missed. Blessings, Trina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts